Vulkan Vegas Live Casino
Vulkan Vegas Live Casino Information
|🤵 Live games software:
|Amusnet Interactive, Atmosfera, BetGamesTV, Evolution, Lucky Streak, Pragmatic Live, Swintt
|⚡ Owned by:
|AstroPay Direct, Bitcoin, EcoPayz, GiroPay, Google Pay, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Skrill, Skrill Rapid Transfer, Sofortuberweisung, Tether, Trustly, Visa
|AstroPay Direct, Bank Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, EcoPayz, Ethereum, Maestro, MasterCard, MiFinity, MuchBetter, Neteller, Skrill, Sofortuberweisung, Tether, Visa
|Chinese, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
|❌ Banned countries:
|Afghanistan, American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Bonaire, Curacao, Cyprus, Ethiopia, France, Guam, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Laos, Malta, Netherlands, North Korea, Russia, Saba, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Eustatius, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Martin, Statia, Switzerland, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen
Games at Vulkan Vegas Live Casino
Crazy Coin Flip Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Dragonara Roulette Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Monopoly Big Baller Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Crazy Time Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Lightning Roulette Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Lightning Dice Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
French Roulette Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
European Roulette Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Blackjack Party Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Baccarat Squeeze Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Deal Or No Deal Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Baccarat Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Funky Time Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Blackjack Table Game by lucky streakVideo Review
Blackjack Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Baccarat Table Game by lucky streakVideo Review
Immersive Roulette Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Andar Bahar Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Blackjack Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Roulette Table Game by lucky streakVideo Review
Bac Bo Baccarat Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Monopoly Casino Show by evolutionVideo Review
Free Bet Blackjack Table Game by evolutionVideo Review
Vulkan Vegas Live Casino Review
Vulkan Vegas Casino was established in 2016 by Brivio Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus. In 2017, they started to sign their first deals with gambling providers. It all started with Microgaming, Play’n GO, and Betsoft. Nowadays, the casino is a partner of over 120 leading gambling software manufacturers and features a vast gaming collection on its site with more than 200 live dealer games only. This legal casino is licensed by the authority of Curacao and has an eCogra certificate in place, which is a solid proof of its trustworthiness and fairness. For user comfort, their website is multi-language so that their global gambling community can easily navigate the platform. The casino has a dedicated app for Android smartphones, and they are working now on the iOS application.
Deposit options in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas Casino offers multiple deposit options so that players can always find a banking solution to their liking. From cards and online banking to electronic money and cryptocurrencies, the following payment methods are supported at the online casino:
- Bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Cirrus): min deposit – $20; max deposit – $500.
- Online banking (Interac, iDebit): min deposit – $10; max deposit – $500;
- Electronic money: a minimum and maximum allowed deposit varies based on the payment method chosen. For wagers made with MuchBetter, ecoPayz, Neosurf, and AstroPay, min deposit – $10, max deposit – $500. When it comes to payments made with MiFinity, min deposit – $50, max deposit – $1000.
- Crypto payments: you can deposit TRC 20, ERC 20, BTC, and ETH on your gaming account at Vulkan Vegas Casino. The min/ max allowed deposit varies based on the cryptocurrency and payment method used. There is a $10 min deposit and a $500 max deposit limit for those who use Binance Pay and want to deposit TRC 20 or ERC 20. For those who give preference to eZeeWallet, the min/ max deposit limits of $50 and $1000 are applied, whereas the same for Bitcoin and Ethereum are $20 and $500 accordingly.
When you make large deposits, the online casino may request proof of the source of funds from you. In this case, you will need to provide additional documents proving that you have sufficient income to support your gambling activity (e.g., a copy of your bank statement). The online casino doesn’t have any mentions of deposit transaction processing times. However, as a rule, payments are processed instantly.
Withdrawal options in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Just like with deposit options, Vulkan Vegas Casino supports multiple solutions for players to cash out their winnings. Online banking and bank transfer options are available. Thus, players can choose from the following withdrawal methods:
- Interac: min $10
- ecoPayz: min $20
- iDebit: min $20
- MiFinity: min $20
- Bank transfer: min $65
There is no information about the max withdrawal amount that the casino allows. However, it is important to note that if a player wants to cash out more than $1000, they will be asked to verify their identity by sending the casino a photo of their identification documents, such as an ID card or a passport. In case the turnover amount is two times less than the deposit, the casino reserves the right to hold back 20% of the cashout in order to cover payment expenses.
Withdrawal times in Vulkan Vegas Casino
When it comes to the transaction processing speed and timing, it depends on the amount a player aims to withdraw. For those who have successfully completed the KYC check, the following applies:
- $500+ withdrawal request is approved by the casino within 5 minutes — 12 hours (2 business days max)
- $500 – $5000 withdrawal request is approved by the casino within 5 minutes — 48 hours (5 business days max)
- $5000 – $30,000 withdrawal request is approved by the casino within 5 minutes — 96 hours (14 business days max)
- $30,000+ withdrawal request is approved by the casino within 5 minutes — 96 hours (30 business days max)
It is important to mention in this casino review that withdrawal times may vary based on the chosen method. Many banking providers do not process transactions on public holidays or weekends.
Mobile Vulkan Vegas Casino
The Vulkan Vegas Casino website is mobile-friendly and responsive on all screen resolutions and browsers. It doesn’t require players to download or install any software on their devices. A mobile casino account can be accessed with desktop credentials, and no extra registration is required.
The casino also offers an app for those who want to gamble on the go. At this moment, only an Android app is available, and the APK file can be downloaded right from the official Vulkan Vegas Casino site. Casino developers are working on the iOS app. So we hope that iPhone owners will soon be able to access Vulkan Vegas Casino through an app as well.
We should also admit that the live dealer gambling portfolio is available in the mobile casino. Gamblers can play their favorite live dealer games, such as Money Wheel and Live Monaco, on their smartphones. The good news is that the casino regularly extends its gaming portfolio by adding brand-new titles, so you can expect to find other live dealer games online soon.
Live game providers in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas Casino is a real paradise to fans of live dealer games as there are more than 200 live games featured on their website. From the classic options such as live roulette, blackjack, and baccarat to more sophisticated games such as Sic Bo, Fan Tan, and live shows, there is always something to choose from. Basically, the live gambling portfolio is made of games from the following manufacturers:
|Absolute Live Gaming (ALG)
|The company was founded in 2019 by industry veterans with over 14 years of experience in live games production. ALG specialises in live dealer games, particularly roulette games, and combines this with land-based streaming locations.
|Formerly known as EGT Interactive, Amusnet Interactive offers a fully integrated online casino games portfolio that includes over 260 games. It powers over 800 operators worldwide in more than 30 jurisdictions.
|It is a new live gambling game development studio with headquarters in Russia and live game studios in Armenia. There are over 120 professionals to deliver uninterrupted 24/7 broadcasts of top casino games.
|The company creates class-beating, award-winning live dealer betting products. The products it launches are online card, ball, and dice games run by international game hosts.
|The developer offers a wide range of live casino games, including true gambling classics like blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, as well as innovative game shows like Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, and Dream Catcher. The company has won numerous awards for its products and services, including the EGR B2B Live Casino Supplier of the Year award for 12 consecutive years.
|Established in 2012, Ezugi is a global provider with a focus on local markets. It has formed partnerships with various companies and operators in the gaming industry. They collaborate with premier brands to deliver their live casino solutions.
|The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. It specialises in the live dealer casino niche; it produces and streams games such as blackjack, baccarat, and roulette from its own purpose-built studios.
|It is the world’s largest online gambling software supplier being a part of the market since 1999. Some of the popular Playtech live dealer games are Live Casino Hold’em, Live Hi-Lo, and Adventures Beyond Wonderland Live.
|The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Gibraltar. It has won several awards for its products and services, including the Software Rising Star category at the EGR B2B Awards and Best Digital Company of the Year at the Malta iGaming Excellence Awards.
|Swintt is a relatively new player in the online gambling market, having launched in April 2019.
|The developer provides live dealer games and live TV games for online gambling operators worldwide. Some of its top popular products are casino classics, such as Live Keno, Live Roulette, and Live Poker, as well as Live Backgammon.
For those who want to experience real gambling thrill and adrenaline, there is the Aviator game from Spribe. It doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge in order to play and win. It is enough to trust your intuition and stay attentive as the plane takes its height.
Live roulette in Vulkan Vegas Casino
More than 50 variations of the roulette game are featured in Vulkan Vegas Casino. Gamblers can choose from games manufactured by Evolution, Swintt, Pragmatic Play, Ezugi, Amusenet Interactive, Atmosfera, Playtech, and Absolute Live Gaming (ALG). Here are some of the options available on the casino site:
- Lightning Roulette: The game features a wheel with the numbers 1-36 plus a single zero. A Straight Up bet on a Lightning Number is required to win a multiplied payout. The maximum payout in Lightning Roulette is x500 of the bet; RTP – 97.3%.
- Mega Roulette: The game is based on the classic table game of European Roulette but modified with an RNG element that selects up to five random numbers on the betting grid to receive a special multiplier for that spin. Mega Roulette follows standard European Roulette payouts for all bets apart from straight-up. Straight-up numbers pay at 29:1 instead of 35:1, which pays for the multipliers. The RTP for straight-up numbers is 96.5%; for other bets, the return is higher – 97.3%.
- PowerUp Roulette: It is a variation of the classic roulette game that includes special multiplier mechanics and up to five bonus rounds, where all straight-up numbers get a multiplier of up to 500x. The game RTP is 97.17%, and the max win for PowerUP Roulette is 15,525x your total bet.
With such an assortment of live roulette options, you will hardly get bored at Vulkan Vegas Casino and can switch between different gaming tables.
Live blackjack in Vulkan Vegas Casino
The situation is exactly the same when it comes to live blackjack games available at Vulkan Vegas Casino. Fans of the classic card gambling game are offered more than 50 options from different providers. Whether you are up for a traditional blackjack version or want to try something new, the casino got you covered with:
- Lightning Blackjack: Lightning Blackjack is based on conventional blackjack but with the addition of RNG-based Lightning Card multipliers in every game round. The game is played with eight decks, which are shuffled after about four decks are dealt. The game RTP is 99.56%.
- Power Blackjack: It is a variant of the classic card game blackjack, modified by certain doubling and splitting rules, called “Power Double” and “Power Split.” The game RTP is between 94.71% and 96.58% for the side bets, while for the other bets made in the game, it is 98.80%.
- Mega Fire Blackjack: The game is played with eight decks and follows standard blackjack rules but with the addition of a bonus round that can award multipliers of up to 10,000x. The latter is triggered when the player’s first two cards and the dealer’s up-card form a specific combination. The game has a high RTP of 99.54%, which is higher than the average for live dealer blackjack games.
- Absolute Blackjack: It is a classic 7-seat game with a Bet Behind option. The game follows the standard rules of blackjack, with players trying to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21. The game is designed for high rollers and VIP players who are willing to place higher bets for greater profits. The maximum potential win is 200x the stake, while the game RTP is 99.39%.
Apart from the above, there are also more than 30 classic live blackjack options from different studios. So you will be able to pick the game to your liking with ease.
Live baccarat in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Under the roof of the live casino, there are also more than 30 versions of the baccarat game from Playtech, LuckyStreak, Pragmatic Play, Swintt, Betgames, and Evolution:
- Tiger Bonus Baccarat: Tiger Bonus Baccarat is a live dealer baccarat game that features a special bonus feature called the Tiger Bonus. The bonus is given when the Banker wins with a total of 7 consisting of 3 cards. Overall, the game has a high RTP of 98.94% and a 40:1 maximum payout.
- Golden Wealth Bacarrat: The game is played with standard baccarat rules, where the objective is to predict whose hand – the player’s or the banker’s – will win by having the value closest to 9. The main distinctive feature of Golden Wealth Baccarat is an Asian theme and an RTP of 98.85%.
- Peek Baccarat: It is a live dealer baccarat game that offers a unique “peek” feature. After the betting time is over, the dealer deals two cards face down to both the player and banker. Players then have the opportunity to “peek” at the cards and can choose to double or triple their original bet based on the information they have seen. The game has an RTP of 98.80% for the banker bet and 89.64% for the side bets.
- Live Dragon Tiger: It is a simplified version of live baccarat played with a standard deck of cards, with each hand receiving only one card. Players bet on which of the two hands – the Dragon or the Tiger – will turn out to be higher. The game features 96.27% RTP and a 50 to 1 maximum payout.
- Speed Baccarat: It is a fast-paced variant of the classic baccarat game. The game is aimed at creating an exciting and dynamic experience for players. The key objective is to bet on the hand that will have a total closest to 9. Speed Baccarat by Pragmatic Play has an RTP of 98.94% and a max payout of 1000x.
Additionally, the casino offers the classic version of the game broadcasted from different studios and run by professional dealers.
Live shows in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas Casino also offers different live shows to those who give preference to more modern and sophisticated live dealer gambling entertainment or want to try something new. If it is the case of yours, then roll up your sleeves and be ready to choose from the hundreds of options.
Bet on Teen Patti
It is based on the traditional Indian card game Teen Patti, which is similar to three-card poker. The rules for betting in Teen Patti are not the same as the betting rules for other poker games. After the bets are placed, each player is dealt three cards face down. The goal is to have the best three-card hand among all the players. The betting continues until there are only one or two players left in the round. The player with the best hand at the end of the round wins. The game features 97.39% RTP and a 1000:1 maximum payout.
Crazy Coin Flip
This casino game combines elements of a slot machine and a live game show. The game consists of three phases: a qualifying slot phase, an against-the-clock top-up slot phase, and a live coin flip bonus round. The main objective in the game is to hit three Scatters (Coin Flip icons) on any position in a single spin to get access to the next round – the Coin Flip bonus round. In the bonus round, players bet on the outcome of a coin flip with the potential to win big prizes. The maximum payout in Crazy Coin Flip is x5000 bet; RTP – 96.05%.
The game is played with a large spinning wheel that has 54 sectors. Players place bets on different sectors, and the live dealer spins the wheel. The sector where the wheel stops determines the outcome of the game. Crazy Time live dealer game has an average RTP of 95.50%. However, the actual RTP may vary depending on bets placed. The theoretical RTP of Crazy Time is between 96.08% for the number 1 bet and 94.41% for the Crazy Time bonus round stake. The maximum payout available is x10,000 of your bet.
This game follows the same concept as Crazy Time, with a giant spinning wheel providing multiplier wins and access to four bonus rounds. Players bet on the outcome of the wheel spin and can potentially win big. The RTP of the game varies depending on the bets placed, segments, and bonus games triggered. The overall optimal RTP is 96.08%, while the max payout is x10.000 your bet.
The game is built on the successful money wheel concept, with players trying to predict where the it will stop. The RTP of Dream Catcher ranges from 90.57% to 96.58%. The optimal theoretical return to player percentage (RTP) is 96.58%, which is considered a high RTP for a live dealer game. However, the actual RTP may vary depending on bets placed, segments, and bonus games triggered.
Although there are already more than 200 live games on the casino site, Vulkan Vegas still adds new options to its gaming library so that players can always try something new.
Welcome bonuses in Vulkan Vegas Casino
The casino welcomes its customers with a juicy welcome package that they can use for immediate online gambling and instant bets. The welcome package consists of three deposit bonuses and free spins.
The max amount of each bonus is $500, so you can get up to $1,500 as a welcome reward from the casino without the need to use a casino bonus code. All a player needs to do is to complete the casino login or register on the official casino website, click “Activate” under “Your Bonuses,” and make three deposits. Unfortunately, the signup bonus can’t be wagered in the live casino. However, there are more than plenty of games where you can always wager it.
Regular bonuses in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Apart from the generous welcome bonus pack, Vulkan Vegas Casino treats its customers with regular bonus offers and other incentives. From cashback offers, weekly bonuses, and network promotions, Vulkan Vegas Casino will help players keep their bankrolls at a high level. Unfortunately, regular bonuses effective at the time of this review cannot be wagered in live dealer games.
Tournaments in Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas is one of the few casinos that offer regular tournaments to its customers. There is a dedicated section on their website where all can find detailed information about current, upcoming, and finished tournaments. Thus, players can get to know what tournaments were run and when, how much money was won, and the results of the champ. All those who want to try their luck in casino tournaments can always pick the one to their liking based on the following criteria:
- Tournament dates
- Prize pool
- Featured games
To become a participant, it is enough to pick the target tournament, click “Participate” and complete ten rounds from the real balance. It is best to check the list of tournaments on a regular basis in order not to miss out on a single offer.
Loyalty program in Vulkan Vegas Casino
There is a dedicated loyalty program in Vulkan Vegas Casino for active casino customers, which provides gamblers with extra benefits and rewards. It is easy to become a part of this program. All the player needs to do is register on the casino site and start playing their favourite games for real money. The more points are collected, the higher status in the casino loyalty program can be reached.
There are currently 9 levels in the casino loyalty program, and each of them offers gamers to exchange their points for cash at a special rate. Here is what it looks like:
- Casino Royale (0 points): no exchange is possible
- Luxor (500 points): exchange rate – 500:1
- Caesars Palace (1500 points): exchange rate – 450:1
- Bellagio (10,000 points): 350:1
- Wynn (20,000 points) – 300:1
- Paris (50,000 points) – 250:1
- Escallibur (100,000 points) – 250:1
- Venetian (200,000 points) – 200:1
- New York ( 500,000 points) – 149:1
- Vulkan (1,000,000 points) – 100:1
Going up the casino loyalty ladder allows players to maximise their gains from their stay at Vulkan Vegas Casino. All newly registered gamblers start at the Casino Royale level and move up as they start to explore the casino more and more.
Summary to Vulkan Vegas Casino
Vulkan Vegas Casino is one of the best casinos for fans of live gambling that we ever had to review. A massive collection of live dealer games from top manufacturers in the industry, a well-thought-out bonus policy, and a quality mobile casino app – all these make Vulkan Vegas a top choice. The availability of the Curacao gambling license and eCogra certificate makes it a legit and safe online gambling platform that you can trust. The casino is ready to take the extra mile to engage its audience. Although there are already more than 500 live dealer games in the casino gambling catalogue, new items are regularly added to the list. With Vulkan Vegas Casino, you will hardly miss out on a single new live casino game release and will be among the first ones to play it online.