Net Entertainment, also known as NetEnt, is a multi-awarded Swiss company that ranks among the top providers of video slots to online casinos. Established in 1996, they have pioneered in almost every aspect of online gambling and revolutionized the world of video slots. A few years ago, they have developed a live dealer platform that is considered one of the most advanced and technology-intensive platforms for today. Their suite of live games is not large because the NetEnt’s key focus is still on slots but what they offer is of excellent quality.
The gambling activity of the company has been certified and licensed properly by the following regulators: Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Belgium Gaming Commission, Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, Malta Gaming Authority, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, Oficiul Național pentru Jocuri de Noroc (Romania), La Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (Spain) and UK Gambling Commission.
Range of live dealer games
Net Entertainment currently offers European Roulette, French Roulette, Classic Blackjack, Auto Roulette and Common Draw Blackjack. All of these roulette variants are also offered with the La Partage rule applied. The maximum limit in roulette games is an unprecedented $75,000 per wheel spin, while the max wager in live blackjack is $5000.
Key features of the NetEnt platform
- a wide use of chroma keying (the technology widely used in motion picture industry) to create a casino studio background. As opposed to many other developers, NetEnt offers dedicated tables, rather than a busy casino ambience
- the video feed is delivered in high resolution. Players are given the option to change the camera view and switch to a full-screen mode, without any loss in video quality
- sound is excellent, with basic settings available
- a player may view game statistics and bet history. Hot/cold numbers shown in roulette are based on the latest 500 rounds
- Common Draw Blackjack offered by NetEnt is a unique multi-player single-seat blackjack variant wherein all the players get dealt the same cards
- the tables are located at and streamed from a studio in Malta
- Favorite Bets feature for saving frequently made bets
- a link to house rules
- all games have a Mini Lobby button enabling players to enter the live casino lobby without leaving the currently played game, load another live game and, thus, play two or more tables at a time
- dealers speak only English. Besides, a live European Roulette localized for German audience is run by German-speaking croupiers
- a chat facility for communicating with the dealer and other players
Drawbacks in the platform
- no US players are accepted
- NetEnt is a top-tier software developer but the suite of their live gaming portfolio is not as wide as one would have thought
All roulette and blackjack games, except for Common Draw Blackjack, are playable on all mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, Android-based smartphones and tablets, etc. Mobile users will have beautiful graphics, low-latency video and the same intuitive gaming interface.