Live Blackjack NetEnt
PLAY AT Sports Betting CASINO
Live Blackjack NetEnt Details
- Software: NetEnt
- Play on Mobile: IOS, Android
- Bet Limits: €25 - €5000
- Dealers Language: English, German
- Live Chat: yes
- Studio Location: Malta
- Regulation: Maltese Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
Live Blackjack NetEnt Review
This is a classic seven-seat blackjack hosted by professional croupiers and streamed from a Maltese land-based studio. Quality video, flexible settings and intuitive interface create a highly realistic experience, while extremely eye-catching croupiers add fun and entertainment to your gameplay.
This live blackjack follows traditional rules that are specified in the detailed Help section easily accessible from within the game. The basic rules are as follows:
- the blackjack is played with six card decks
- dealer stands on all 17’s
- blackjack pays 3 to 2
- player may double down on any two initial cards
- splitting is allowed once, with the doubling down option available after split.
Insurance and Even Money
If the dealer has dealt a face-up ace to himself, players are offered to buy insurance against the possibility that the second card of the dealer might score 10, thus producing natural blackjack. Insurance costs 50% of your original bet and you are paid 2 to 1 if the dealer gets blackjack.
Even Money is a kind of Insurance bet offered to players who have blackjack, provided the dealer’s face-up card is an ace. Taking even money means you are paid 1:1 instead of 3:2 on blackjack, and you end the current round. The Even Money feature is not widely offered in live dealer games of today.
Live blackjack features
- video has high-definition quality, with crisp and clear visuals. Players may change the video feed quality by selecting from three options. Besides, the game can be enlarged to full screen
- game statistics include dealer’s last 10 and 100 hands as well as the last hands of all players in the percentage of wins and ties (pushes)
- there is a chat facility for communicating with the dealer and other players
- the information menu opened by clicking the ‘i’ button contains game rules, game history and paytable
- sound options enable players to control the volume of casino sounds and background music
- there is a link to NetEnt’s Mini Lobby for quick access to other live table games of that developer.