Extreme Live Gaming ( 9)
Ra Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Dolphin’s Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Lucky Lady’s Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Sizzling Hot Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Club Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Golden Ball Roulette Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Blackjack Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Baccarat Table Game by extremeVideo Review
Extreme Gaming is an innovative live game provider established in 2013. In 2014, it was acquired by Novomatic, a game-changer in the gambling industry, that has injected funds and technology into Extreme Gaming to make it ultimately a globally reputed brand. They offer a visually attractive studio ambience, lots of game features and some innovative solutions that can be found nowhere else. Their Blackjack Party boasts a never-before-seen gaming format, while Extreme Blackjack allows for placing bets behind seated player’s side bets. The list of their innovations and accomplishments is too long to type. The Extreme Gaming live dealer games are definitely worth giving them a try.
This software developer is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, approved by the Maltese Gaming Authority and regularly audited by eCOGRA and Quinel.
Range of live dealer games
Extreme Gaming offers a well-balanced selection of popular live games that are chiefly classic. Besides, operating under the umbrella of Novomatic Group, Extreme Gaming offers four European roulette variants based on Novomatic’s video slots: Ra Roulette, Sizzling Hot Roulette, Dolphin’s Pearl Roulette and Lucky Lady’s Roulette. These four games feature unique side bets for added fun and more winning opportunities.
The Golden Ball Roulette is another unique solution with a tournament-style gaming process. In this game, the player who has placed the highest betting amount for a total of 20 consecutive rounds is given the chance to make a bonus spin and win a cash prize.
Key features of the Extreme Gaming platform
- the games are streamed in real time from a London studio. One of live dealer games, GIB European roulette, runs at the Admiral casino in Gibraltar
- tables are isolated from each other, with no other tables visible in the background of the video
- all dealers speak English, and some of them also speak Italian and German. Gaming tables it the casino lobby have flag tags attached to them, which serve as identifiers of the language(-s) spoken by any given dealer. The game interface is in English but it is also available in about ten other languages
- all dealers are polite, professional and amicable, and make a good overall impression. The developer claims that all croupiers have a two-week intensive study at their school and achieve a high level of proficiency in live games before working in the studio
- live roulette games have a 20-second betting time
- some tables have the Camera View button that toggles between a 3D view and classic view. Other video options include turning video on/off, switching to a full-screen mode and selecting between two quality options (Low and High). The stream is normally delivered in a flawless high-definition quality
- a live chat option for writing messages to the dealer and other players
- access to game rules
- French roulette features the rule of La Partage that cuts the house advantage to 1.35% on even-money bets
- the Favorites feature for saving preferred bet patterns
Drawbacks in the platform
- players of the US are not accepted
- sound control options are limited to muting and unmuting only, with no volume adjustment or other audio settings
- no multigame feature. Players may browse other live games in the lobby while still playing at the current table, but as soon as a new table is selected, the player is automatically removed from the currently active table
Extreme Gaming solutions are perfectly compatible with and run smoothly on most iOS/Android-based smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.