BLACKJACK LIVE TABLE GAME BY VISIONARY IGAMING
PLAY AT Rich Palms CASINO
BLACKJACK LIVE TABLE GAME BY VISIONARY IGAMING Details
BLACKJACK LIVE TABLE GAME BY VISIONARY IGAMING Review
Live Blackjack by Visionary iGaming (ViG) is a seven-seat blackjack with two side bets, Back Betting and Auto Rebet feature. The game comes without a wide range of user-changeable options, yet it goes smoothly and offers excellent graphics.
Video and audio
The table is shot by a single camera installed in front of it, and players cannot change the view. The video feed is transferred in high-definition quality with no technical issues whatsoever, and the only video option you will find in this live blackjack is turning video off. The audio channel is synchronized well with the video stream and has no delays and other problems.
Though based on a standard package of rules, the ViG blackjack utilizes some minor rule variations that are not often found these days. The basic rules are:
- dealer stands on hard 17 but must hit on soft 17
- the card shoe has six decks shuffled manually
- blackjack pays 3 to 2
- any tied hand results in a push
- insurance is offered on dealer’s ace and pays 2 to 1
- player may only split once
- doubling down after split is allowed, except for split aces.
A player’s failure to respond within the betting time will cause that player’s hand being completed in accordance with the basic strategy, that is the software will make the decision which is the most optimal in that given situation. In many other live dealer games, the non-responding player is considered to have chosen to stand pat.
In this live blackjack, there are two side bets that may be placed complementary to a normal stake:
- Pairs. This side bet pays out 11 to 1 if the first two cards on the Player’s hand constitute a pair of any suit and color
- Rummy. This side bet involves the dealer’s face-up card and wins if the player’s two cards plus that dealer’s card have the same suit or rank, or go in a numerical sequence (Jack + Queen + King). A Rummy win pays 9 to 1.
- Back Betting, also known as Bet Behind feature, enables all users, whether seated or not, to place a bet on other player’s hands and share the outcome of that player’s hand
- a dealer tipping slot
- a chat box for contacting the dealer
- house rules are provided.