Visionary Igaming (3)
A developer of online casino software, Visionary iGaming (also known as ViG) was established in 2008. Today, the company produces turnkey solutions for casino operators, both online and land-based, live betting shops, live social casinos, etc. Their collection of live dealer games is not wide, neither is the set of integrated gaming features. However, what they offer works well.
No information can be found on their official site concerning the regulatory jurisdictions the developer operates in. Some reliable sources in the gambling industry state they are duly licensed by relevant regulatory authorities in Costa Rica. Visionary iGaming promotes and presents its products at top-tier industry tradeshows such as Global iGaming Summit & Expo, ICE Totally Gaming and International Gaming Expo.
Range of live dealer games
The developer offers a quite small collection of live games that currently includes seven games: live blackjack, live blackjack with early payout feature, European roulette, American roulette (2 variants), baccarat and Live Super 6 Baccarat. One of the American roulette games features enhanced payouts to make up for the second zero. For example, the payout on even-number bets is 1.06 to 1, as opposed to 1 to 1 in traditional American and even European variants.
Key features of the Visionary iGaming platform
The games offered by the company look abridged, since every gambler would expect to see much more features and adjustable options then there actually are in ViG products. The major features and advantages of the platform are:
- the gaming screen is not overburdened with details and information panels. All statistics about the game are available on the same screen as roulette, blackjack or baccarat, without having to click on some buttons, open menus, whatever
- the quality of video stream is good but there are no options to change it (lower down the resolution or else). The only option available is to turn off the video and play with a static image shown in place of where the video screen normally is
- a user can control the sound volume and mute the sound
- earlier versions of ViG live dealer games lacked a chat window. After a recent upgrade, the games feature a chat panel for sending messages to the dealer and seated users
- before the game starts loading, a user is asked to choose a table based on preferred table limits (Low, Standard, High and VIP)
- live blackjack and roulette have tables with the $0.25 minimum limit, unlike tables of other live casino developers that chiefly start at $1
- blackjack features two side bets (Pairs Bet and Rummy Bet), the Choose Ahead feature enabling players to make a wagering decision while cards are dealt, and the Back Bet feature that is identical to Bet Behind, as some developers call it
- dealers speak English and Spanish
- the user interface is in English only
- a link to house rules
- the developer supplies its platform to the online casinos that accept US players
Drawbacks in the platform
- the video box cannot be resized to a full screen. In April 2016, ViG launched a full-screen HD Live Blackjack that, regretfully, cannot be resized to a smaller screen
- video is of low-definition quality, except for in blackjack (see the above paragraph)
- no in-depth stats or game history; the ones available are superficial
The live dealer platform released by ViG is compatible with Android and IOS devices.