Ezugi is a young Israeli company established in 2012. Today, it offers an amazingly big collection of live dealer games, including some exotic solutions that can be rarely found in the lineups of other developers. Their live studios are scattered across several countries, delivering a good-quality video. The company is regulated under the jurisdiction of Curacao and holds the Games Evaluation Certificate issued by iTech Labs to confirm the integrity of the source code and theoretical RTP of Ezugi games.
The developer signs casino gaming agreements to gain a footing in new markets, participates at global gaming shows and events like ICE Totally Gaming, Malta iGaming Seminars (MiGS) or G2E Asia, and is still not ready to rest.
Range of live dealer games
Ezugi boasts of have released a truly impressive range of live dealer solutions that includes live blackjack (classic blackjack, Hybrid Blackjack and two blackjack tables with side bets), European roulette, Double Ball roulette, Live Keno, Wheel Of Dice, Caribbean Stud Poker and Texas Hold’Em Bonus Poker.
Key features of the Ezugi platform
- the live dealer games are streamed from numerous places: Costa Rica, Bulgaria and Cambodia. Due to some legal regulations, Ezugi had to launch a dedicated studio in Belgium to operate on the Belgium market. Ezugi became one of the few live dealer providers to roll out and run a bunch of tables in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- the Ezugi platform requires no download. Both Flash and HTML5 versions can be played in a browser
- the quality of video is good but not of high resolution, regardless of the fact that the Video Settings menu shows two options named ‘High’ and ‘Low’. There is also the Auto video option for automatic customization of the stream. A player may switch to a full screen and choose between two camera views: a front view and a bird’s eye view of the table/wheel
- sound quality is good. The audio settings are volume control and mute/unmute
- house rules are readily available from within the game. The rules are detailed and provide easy-to-understand guidelines even for inexperienced players
- a tipping feature
- in roulette, the main table layout and the racetrack are shown on the right part of the screen, not at the bottom (as is usually the case). Both can be hidden from view
- when at the casino lobby, you can select your interface language from among a fairly short list of languages: English (used by default), Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish and Japanese
- dealers speak English and Spanish. National flag icons attached to every table at the casino help a user choose the table wherein the dealer speaks a user’s preferred language
- a live chat box
- a multi game feature allowing to play multiple games at the same time
Drawbacks in the platform
- some English-speaking dealers have a strong accent, which may be annoying at times
- US players are not accepted
- a Cambodian studio may have occasional issues with video streaming
Ezugi has developed an HTML5 mobile platform, thus, making virtually all the games compatible with Android and iOS devices.