BGO Live Casino
This casino doesn't accept players from your location.
Click here to check casinos accepting players from United States.
BGO Live Casino Information
- Live games software: Playtech
- Owned by: BGO Entertainment Limited
- Regulation: Alderney Gambling Control Commission, UK Gambling Commission
- Deposit: Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Visa, Skrill
- Withdrawal: Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, PayPal, Ukash, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Citadel, Visa, Envoy, Skrill, iDebit
- Languages: English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- Banned: Afghanistan, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Libya, Macau, Mali, Netherlands, Nigeria, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Arab Emirates, United States, Zimbabwe
- Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
BGO Live Casino Review
Bgo is a bonus-packed gambling hub with fast and secure payments, easily reachable customer support and full compatibility with mobile devices. The casino has a great bonus program tailored especially to live game enthusiasts.
Banking options and customer support
The casino features very user-friendly withdrawal terms with a maximum of £5000 per day or £100,000 per month. The lower limit for withdrawals is set at £20. Deposits are also convenient, with the upper limit of £99.999 per transaction. The payment methods used at bgo, including bank cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards and others, may vary depending on a player’s location.
The customer support can be reached by email or using a web form on the casino website. The web form has the functionality for attaching documents to your query. Besides, the casino has live chat for contacting the Customer Care Service that is, nevertheless, not available round the clock. Alternatively, you may try to find an answer in the General FAQ section or a dedicated Live Casino FAQ at bgo.
Live casino bonuses
There are casino-wide and live casino specific bonuses at bgo. Casino-wide bonuses such as a welcome package can be played through on virtually all games, however live dealer solutions have much less weightings than other games (20% for live roulette, and 10% for live blackjack and baccarat). From the other hand, live casino specific bonuses are designed for live game fans, so these games contribute fully or almost fully towards WR.
The welcome package consists of bonuses on the first four deposits, up to £1500 in total. To qualify for the bonuses, you need to place £10+ on the first and second deposits, and £30+ on the third and fourth deposits. All the four bonuses are subject to the x35 times WR.
Bgo currently runs two bonuses focused on live dealer games. The 100% bonus up to £50 can be claimed only once per account and can only be used on live blackjack and roulette tables. Wagering on roulette counts fully towards the target, while wagering on blackjack counts 25%. The bonus is subject to the x40 wagering requirements. The second bonus that is available for live casino players is the 50% deposit bonus up to £50, which needs to be played through 100 times. Only the accounts registered in British Pounds may qualify.
Live casino games
Bgo boasts of an immense collection of live games developed by Playtech. The Playtech portfolio offered at the casino includes, but not limited to, numerous roulette varieties (European roulette, French roulette, Live Speed roulette, etc), classic blackjack, Unlimited blackjack, baccarat, no-commission baccarat, and much more. To get access to the live casino, you need to get registered first.